Lynqyo The Unicorn
Lynqyo (LNQ) serves as a decentralised exchange platform for sharing non-physical content. It will serve as a multi-chain network consisting of Ethereum, Solana, and Polygon blockchains. Through this, it will become capable of bridging the gap between users and digital assets.
The developers aim to plan a secure platform where content creators can directly connect with their fans and supporters. As a solution, the Lynqyo network will give birth to a next-level decentralised exchange (DEX), through which users can release their unpublished works under their label.
Are you interested in getting associated with this ecosystem? You are at the right place! Let’s clear your head and provide answers to all your queries related to the Lynqyo network.
What Does The Lynqyo Ecosystem Offer To Its Users?
Lynqyo (LNQ) is a decentralised project that is specifically designed for content creators who face multiple obstacles while publishing their content under centralised data systems.
The team aims to connect the creators and fans on a platform where they can tokenise their efforts and generate revenue. For this, the team plans to incorporate the following features into the ecosystem:
- The team will create lynq.yo/ links for creators, which they can share with their fans. Through this, the fans can stay updated on the released content and engage.
- The ecosystem will solely depend on Lynqyo content economy protocol. This feature will establish a secure foundation for the network.
- A decentralised autonomous organisation will be an essential part of the network, which will empower users by giving them voting rights.
- To motivate people to purchase LNQ tokens, the team will launch user engagement rewards. Here they will receive LNQ tokens if they engage and share the released content.
What Is Lynqyo Content Economy Protocol?
Lynqyo (LNQ) uses a set of protocols and tools that add value to the network. One of these is Lynqyo Content Economy Protocol, which is responsible for empowering users and unleashing the creativity of creators around the globe.
This economy protocol works to monetise the non-physical content and generate revenue in LNQ tokens. With that, it will also enable the discovery, evaluation, licensing, and exchange of intangible content. The content economy protocol will enable governance through a decentralised autonomous organisation (DAO), content tokenisation through user loyalty rewards, and liquidity through decentralised finance (DeFi) tools.
What Is The Roadmap?
According to the white paper, the team has designed a three-step road map with all the important development plans and objectives. They are as follows:
Phase I – 2022
- Beta version of the live release. Creators will join the platform and create their links.
- Infrastructural development and implementation of the content economy protocol
- Launch of user crypto wallet for regulating crypto tokens in the market.
- Release of Fan Relationship Manager (FRM) system to modulate creator-fan relationships within the ecosystem
Phase II – 2023
- The full launch of the Lynqyo decentralised application (Dapp)
- Introduce user engagement rewards (UER) to encourage people to participate and share content.
- Release of the upgraded website version.
- Deployment of LNQ tokens on Ethereum and Solana blockchains
- Launch of the marketplace for non-fungible token (NFT) trading in the Lynqyo ecosystem
Phase III – 2024
- Strategic partnerships with famous projects
- Incorporation of Proof of Engagement (PoE) consensus mechanism
- Launch of Lynqyo application on android and IOS systems
Lynqyo (LNQ) is a native crypto token that will be involved in all the primary transactions within the ecosystem. The project will primarily operate on the Polygon blockchain, but later it will join hands with the other two blockchains. The idea behind this project is unique but up to the mark. Many creators are facing issues while working under central control. This project is a great opportunity for innovators to grab, as it will empower users to make their decisions and connect with their fan community directly.